Lotto Max Canada Lottery Numbers For June 5, 2020; Winning Results
The Interprovincial Lottery Corporation conducts the Lotto Max Canada lottery. It is held every Tuesday and Friday, and Lotto Max is one of the three national lottery games in Canada. This lottery is super popular among different age cohorts.
Here are the winnings results and numbers for Friday, June 5, 2020. In Canada Lotto, Max is one of the three national lottery games.
Lotto Max Canada Lottery winning numbers for Friday, June 5, 2020
The Lotto Max Lottery Winning numbers and results will be announced in at 10 p.m. EST today. It takes some time to see the final results. The prize for this Lotto Max Lottery is estimated to be $49 million CAD.
Also Read | EuroMillions :Winning Lotto numbers for Friday's 25million jackpot
Lotto Max Lottery Previous Winning numbers
The last Lotto Max lottery took place on Friday, May 29, 2020. The timing for this lottery was also 10 p.m. EST. The winning numbers for this lottery were 05, 12, 15, 23, 26, 38, 41. 45 was the bonus number along with these winning numbers. The jackpot prize for this lottery was $10,000,000.00 million CAD. There were 89,214 cash prize winners in the last lottery that took place.
How to play Lotto Max Canada lottery game?
- As mentioned earlier, the Lotto Max Canada lottery takes place every Tuesday and Friday.
- You can select the first seven numbers in set 1 or get it generated by Quick Pick. But the remaining two sets of numbers will be auto-generated.
- This play or ticket will consist of three sets of numbers. These sets include numbers from 1 to 50.
- You can select the first seven numbers, or you can let the computer choose them for you through Quick Pick
- There is also an option for group play. The Group plays in the lottery can be performed within family, friends, and co-workers together.
- The lottery is pretty easy to play. It takes time to check the final results. Each ticket or paly will cost a player $5.
Facts about Lotto Max Canada
- A larger jackpot cap was introduced in May 2019, and since then, there have been jackpot wins of up to $70 million CAD
- The odds of a jackpot win are 1 in 33,294,800 (1 in 33 Million, approximately)
- The Lotto Max Canada actually replaced the Lotto Super 7 with its first draw on September 25, 2009
Also Read | Can We Play US Mega Jackpots from Kenya?